AT THE CAMP, KIDS WILL LEARN THE CORRECT STANDING POSTURES AND SAFETY ASPECT OF THE SPORT BEFORE MOVING ON TO STRIDING, STOPPING AND TURNING ON A PAIR OF SKATES.
3 ANG MO KIO ST 62 LINK @ AMK Singapore 569139
6 SEP - 10 SEP
1000AM – 1100AM
1200PM – 0100PM
0200PM – 0300PM
0500PM - 0600PM
COST PER STUDENT
NO. OF LESSONS
5 (consecutive weekdays)
60 minutes per lesson
Why Sign up for this crash course?
- 1 instructor to 5 students – each child gets a lot more attention compared to other schools
- Courses last only for a week, No extra obligations!
- Experienced, young and energetic coaches to aid your child’s learning
- Keep your child occupied with a fun activity during the Holidays
- Kids will enjoy learning intensively with skates and gears provided
- Results guaranteed!
Terms and conditions:
- Kids must be between the ages of 5 onwards
- Skates and equipment will be provided (but it may not fit perfectly)
- Helmet, wrist, elbow and knee pads must be worn at all times during the lesson
- Lesson will be made up on a weekend if needed
- Registration closes when the slots are fully booked
- OneUpSkates reserves the rights to amend and/or add to the terms and conditions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE WHATSAPP OR CALL