Macroblade 80 is designed for men and ideal for casual skaters looking for an enhanced entry-level skate of higher quality. The secure boot structure, padded liner and an upgraded engineered mesh provide sock-like comfort and lateral support. An aluminum frame improves performance by adding more power transfer and durability. 80mm Performance wheels with SG5 bearings benefit speed as skills advance, upgradable to higher-performance supreme or hydrogen wheels with skater proficiency; brake is standard. Macroblade is an exceptional value for a novice skater.
• IMPROVED FITNESS - Designed for casual inline skating and entry-level training with secure support
• FLEX & LATERAL SUPPORT - Higher cuff provides added security for balance and secure foot hold
• FORM FIT PERFORMANCE LINER WITH ENGINEERED MESH - Comfort padding and breathability in the tongue/ankle areas with buckle, power strap and lace closure system
• TWINBLADE ALUMINUM FRAME - Durable 264mm/10.4” - 279mm/11” low-profile design for enhanced balance and stability
• ROLLERBLADE PERFORMANCE WHEELS - 80mm/82A wheels and SG5 for better wear and moderate speed; upgradable to 84mm wheel for added speed
Macro Two Layer Seamless Uppers
|Rollerblade Rollerblade 80mm 82A Wheels
|Rollerblade SG5 Chromed Bearings
Extruded Alu, 12.2” (310mm)
NOT Laterally Adjustable
Form 5 Star Fit
Memory lock Buckle on Cuff
45 Degree Buckle
Model Cut: Normal - Suitable for all Feet
Fitting for COMFORT: Buy Exact Size
Fitting for PERFORMANCE: Buy 1/2 size down
How it's supposed to feel when you first wear it: Wrapping with slight discomfort. It will soften and expand after 6-8 hours. Toes must be touching or reaching the end.
How it's not supposed to feel when you first wear it: Toes curling up or toes able to move around freely. Heel must not lift in the skates after tightening.
Soft Boot: Every Full Size has a unique Boot. Half Sizes Share the same Boot E.g. A size 8 shares the same boot as a size 8.5
Insoles : Thinner Insoles are used between full sizes to create "half a size more space." e.g. A size 8 becomes a size 8.5 with a thinner insole.